Tuesday, June 24, 2014

rbu My Boat of Life

It's not a life-boat, but a boat of life,
All existence is kept by work through strife.
Look there, it's life 
navigated on boat,
On the surface of a river it's afloat.

What does life mean as it's been known and seen?
Like the boat afloat on water so green,
Mirroring beauty of nature around,
Answering the sky's question from the ground.

Oh the boat's running through the bumping waves,
Taking the surface as the way it paves,
To where I myself haven't known for sure,
And just with wishes for good things so pure.

Oh life, my life where you're leading me to,
Or 'tis me who have been pushing you through,
The walks of life whether it's hard or not,
Or is LIFE to be a well-written plot?

O! My boat of life, I can't desert you,
Even though umpteen times I do fall through,
No matter sometimes I feel so tiresome,
Yeah, your lesson's "not tedious of boredom."

© rbu_spp June 24, 2014 Puthpong Sao

No comments: