Monday, June 2, 2014

rbu Grand Exhibition at Java Café


Wow, the state-of-the-art arts !
"You are still stuck in our hearts,"
To see it best on display,
For view at Java Café.

O "A Bend in the River"

In silent praise we admire,
Amazed we're in elation,
What a grand exhibition !

Choreography and costumes,

And performance in photos,
To scent heavenly perfumes,
As if from the Queen of Rose.

Wow, how can I walk away,
From the event of the day?
"To stay", my feet do tell me,
Encore my heart wants to see.

Literary-arts events,

I miss you much, no comments,
More and more, hope to see you,
When time does afford me to.

© rbu_spp June 2, 2014 Sao Puthpong

This poem, one of my eight items -- seven poems and one prose article -- submitted to The Phnom Penh Writers Workshop hosted by Australian writer Miss Carly Beth Nugent on June 15, was read by American writer John Christopher Brown at the event.

No comments: