Thursday, April 3, 2014

rbu WE TALK: SING ME A SONG

When you've established a good habit of Reading, you'll then learn that "Reading Benefits You"
http://r-b-u.blogspot.com

WE TALK: SING ME A SONG
      – No, I talk and you sing,
                  "Nobody else would know?"
      – Just both of us, my King,
                  "You are then my Queen, though?"
      – Right there!, that's right, my King,
                  "You are the Queen, oh ho!"
 
                  "Let me kiss you, Dear Queen,"
      – No, no, not now, just see.
          D’you know where we have been?
                  "Touch not beauty of thee?"
      – My bird, sing me a song.
                  "Yeah, right, listen ere long."

                              From my heart all I sing –
                              To lull your virgin heart.
                              Your beauty is charming.
                              And your lips are its part.

                              And your breaths are so sweet,
                              Radiant smile's all to greet!
                              Dear Queen, kiss you let me,
                              I’ll die your love to be.

                              Pity my life, my love.
                              You’re smart like a white dove.
                              Show a pitying smile,
                              Even of any style.
                             
     
– Wow! How sweet your song is!
                  “So give me a mild kiss!
      – Okay, now, no more “nay.
                  “My thanks: What I can say.
      – And: “Bravo!” Say:” Bravo!
                  “And, what mirth, we hope so!
                                    © rbu_spp Sao Puthpong, April 2014

No comments: