Tuesday, March 4, 2014

rbu Two Two-Legged Dogs Walk on Two Legs

She'd be Faith's Mate That Has Only Hind Legs But Walks Like Humans

Look at me! I can walk on two legs,
Though naturally against my will,
I was born only with my hind legs,
Not with the four limbs, my walk is still.

See now, working hard really helps gain,
Experiences – nothing to complain.
As ‘The habit's the second nature,’
I manage to walk like my trainer.

Believe me, capac'ty has sky limit,
One can do anything if well trained,
Try hard, be committed to commit,
Faith does help achieve to get the gained.

You all know although I cannot speak,
But, of course, I can listen to you,
That’s, learning certainly helps to seek
Means to gain all what we wish and do.

Sao Puthpong, Cambodia

Yes I Know That originally shared:

Two-legged dog gives hope to disabled vets...!!
Hisayo Hata 9:28 AM - Extended circles

Yes I Know That originally shared this post:
Two-legged dog gives hope to disabled vets...!!
In Pic: Faith, who was born without front legs, suprises those walking down Michigan Avenue in Los Angeles.
Born without front legs to a junkyard dog around Christmas 2002, Faith, the puppy, was rejected and abused by her mother. She was rescued by Rueben Stringfellow.. Rueben turned Faith over to his mother, English professor, Jude Stringfellow. At first the family had to carry Faith to keep her off her chest and chin. But with peanut butter and practice, Faith learned to walk on her two hind legs.
Since that day on March 22, 2002, Faith has done the talk show circuit, gone on tour with Ozzy Osbourne and been named an honorary Army sergeant. Jude Stringfellow has become a motivational speaker, written two books about Faith and is working on a third, "Faith Walks."

This Stray Two-Legged Dog is a Fighter (Photos)
www.opposingviews.com
This is one tough mom.
 — feeling curious.

No comments: