Thursday, December 6, 2012

(RBU) Wait Till My Sea of Tears Go Dry

         God, how longer am I to wait,
         For a good man, my true life-mate?
         Whether all is destined by fate.
       
         Do I have to wait for he who,

         Loves me as all my heart is true.

         No matter how long 'cos life's due.

       
         To cry till my tears become sea,

         And though my body turns skinny,

         Or the world's gone nowhere to see.

       
         Wait till withered these flowers are,

         And the sea of my tears goes dry.

         My heart's for you e'en from afar.
       
       
         O howling wind, sweep out my bore.

         Why love has to wait, I wonder.
         Leave me alone, tease me no more.

            Sao Puthpong, Cambodia
MARIA EMILIA originally shared this post:
Fabien Todescato's profile photo


+1
4 comments

Joseph arguijoNov 19, 2012
+1


Maybe its the only place nothing matters... maybe its were it feels turned away and realizes it doesn't exist to the one who it thought could see life in it... 

Joseph arguijoNov 19, 2012
+1


But what it all comes down to is that it doesn't even matter anymore.
Add a comment...


Marie Laude shared a post directly with you

No comments: