Thursday, January 30, 2014

rbu Reply to All Friends' Birthday Wishes


  1. Oh Dear brothers, friends and sis,
    Heart and mind bliss does happen,
    On all of you so often,
    We in common need real peace.

    Kindness in mind, peace at heart ,
    To share each p
    art to release,
    Be all happy not to c
    ease,
    Wish you to p
    iece your luck soon.

    May all you wish come so tr
    ue,
    As all of y
    ou do festoon,
    Dreams days and nights to comm
    une,
    Life is to t
    une in full bliss.

    I wish you all "All the Best,"
    And all the rest not to miss,
    May God bless you, for goodness
    My thankfuln
    ess to you all.

    This poem is written using a Khmer 7-foot style that may be strange to English speaking people. Hope all of you and the rest, who read it, enjoy its beauty.
    Though, I cannot reply to each and all of you for your pleasant birthday wishes to me, I wish you all what I express in the poem above.
    Like ·  · 

No comments: